Saturday, May 30, 2020

This too shall pass || Inputs on psycho-spiritual themes #COVWID #KarnatakaJesuits

Excellent Speech by Dr. Thimappa Hegde.

Dr Thimappa Hegde, Director, Senior Consultant Neuro Surgeon gives hope during these challenging times of #COVID-19. His words of consolation bring a sense of deep trust in the Divine thereby seeing the reality as God's plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lbHafZCmhU



This too shall pass || Inputs on psycho-spiritual themes #COVWID #KarnatakaJesuits #COVID


Wisdom of Nuggets from the Speech.

Attitude of Gratitude
As long as I am well, Let me see how well I can serve the people around me
Dream is not something that you see while sleeping, but it is something that doesn't let you sleep.
Dream something positive
Dream about Go ahead

ABJ Abdul kalam quote from patanjali
When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction. Dormant forces and faculties expand in you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.

The key is to be inspired.
Viktor Frankl - These people can do anything to my body but they cannot do anything to me.

Logo Therapy - If I know the meaning why I am going through this unit of suffering I am able to handle it.

Can we take every breakdown positively
When you win, you win
when you loose you learn and therefore you win.

TED Talk by Brother Davidsteindl-rast
Are happy people grateful?

Whenever you are grateful, you are happy.

Shortcut to happiness is Gratefulness.

Key is 
TO be able to live each moment
To be able to live each moment
in a deep sense of acceptance

Why we suffer,
I am not able to accept this moment as It is


Nice quote by Dag Hammarskjold, Swedish economist Nobel Peace prize winner, secretary General of UN, He was source of inspiration to John F Kennedy

For all that has been in my life until now - Thank You
And for all that shall be YES.

Thanks: for all that has happened.
Yes: for all that will happen.

Rabindranath Tagore Prayer
Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless in facing them.
Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain but for the heart to conquer it.
Let me not look for allies in life's battlefield but to my own strength.
Grant that I may not be a coward feeling your mercy in my success alone, but let me find the grasp of your hand in my failure.


No comments:

Post a Comment