Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Season 3 / EP-10 – TED Talk – 8 Secrets of Success by Richard St. John –...

இந்த YouTube channel லை வாழ வைக்கும் தெய்வங்களாகிய எல்லா ஹீரோயின்களுக்கும், ஹீரோக்களுக்கும்
வணக்கம்.

Lessons learned from
the TED Talk:

The first
thing is passion. Freeman Thomas says, "I'm driven by my passion."
TEDsters do it for love; they don't do it for money.

Carol Coletta
says, "I would pay someone to do what I do." And the interesting
thing is: if you do it for love, the money comes anyway.

Work! Rupert
Murdoch said to me, "It's all hard work. Nothing comes easily. But I have
a lot of fun."

Alex Garden
says, "To be successful, put your nose down in something and get damn good
at it." There's no magic; it's practice, practice, practice.

And it's
focus. Norman Jewison said to me, "I think it all has to do with focusing
yourself on one thing."

And push!
David Gallo says, "Push yourself. Physically, mentally, you've got to
push, push, push." You've got to push through shyness and self-doubt.

Goldie Hawn
says, "I always had self-doubts. I wasn't good enough; I wasn't smart
enough. I didn't think I'd make it."

Now it's not
always easy to push yourself, and that's why they invented mothers.
Frank Gehry
said to me, "My mother pushed me."

Serve!
Sherwin Nuland says, "It was a privilege to serve as a doctor."

The first
thing I say is: "OK, well you can't serve yourself; you've got to serve
others something of value. Because that's the way people really get rich."

Bill Gates
says, "I had an idea: founding the first micro-computer software
company."

Persist! Joe
Kraus says, "Persistence is the number one reason for our success."
You've got to persist through failure. You've got to persist through crap!
Which of course means "Criticism, Rejection, Assholes and Pressure."

Videos:-

Articles:-

Please
share your suggestions, feedback in practising this.
If
you want to maintain anonymity, Please share your suggestions, feedback, and
comments to
rajesh.x.narayanan@gmail.com

About me:-
EP-0 - Who am I? - Rajesh Narayanan
If you do not know
me personally, you can check out this video

No comments:

Post a Comment