Saturday, November 28, 2020

S3/EP-27 - ரோஜாவோடு மல்லிகையை அல்ல ரோஜாவோடு இன்னொரு ரோஜாவைக்கூட ஒப்பிடாதீர்கள் - வைரமுத்து கவிதை

5 life lessons that I have learnt are:- 1. What Next is the mantra of life? Rebuild from scratch is the best life journey. 2. விதை நான் போட்டது - Know your strengths and weakness - Build your own unique path, nothing else works for you. All your answers lies with you. 3. ரோஜாவோடு மல்லிகையை அல்ல ரோஜாவோடு இன்னொரு ரோஜாவைக்கூட ஒப்பிடாதீர்கள் - வைரமுத்து கவிதை - You are the best asset in life (நீ ஒரு பொக்கிஷம்). Never ever compare yourself with others. 4. It is very difficult to change oneself. We cannot change others. Accept people as they are with equanimity of emotions. 5. நல்லதே நினை நல்லதே நடக்கும். All life lessons are simple. But not easy to implement. This episode ends the season 3. I want to thank my wife, daughters, all relatives, friends, each and every subscribers and others supported in Whatsapp and FB pages. I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. You mean a lot to me. - Rajesh Narayanan

No comments:

Post a Comment