Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top 5 Regrets of the dying

Bronnie Ware is a writer and songwriter from Australia who spent several years caring for dying people in their homes. She has recently released a full-length book titled 'The Top Five Regrets of the Dying - A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing'. It is a memoir of her own life and how it was transformed through the regrets of the dying people she cared for. For more information, please visit Bronnie's official website at www.bronnieware.com or her blog at www.inspirationandchai.com.

1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn't work so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
 
Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Choose consciously, choose wisely, choose honestly. Choose happiness.

Reference: Top 5 Regrets of the Dying

My personal views on this:-

An excellent message from Bronnie Ware. By a profound learning from these life experiences from different people on their death bed, we can learn from these and make right choice for us.

Be a right choice maker for your life.

Couple of questions that popped in my mind
  • Are you a choice maker of your life or consequence receiver?
  • What will be your Top 5 choices for having a fullfiling life?



No comments:

Post a Comment