Saturday, December 1, 2018

10 Things Successful People Do Every Morning

A good video on 10 Things Successful People Do Every Morning. All the quotes mentioned in the video is given below for ready reference.


What did I learn from this and how am I applying on my daily routine. 
(Source : TheRichest.com)

  • #10 - Rise and Shine - To start with, I am getting up at 4.30am everyday for past two months.
    • Quote-Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them - William Arthur Ward
  • #9 - I regularly exercise for 40 mins everyday. I have started this practice 2 years ago and I am still continuing. To beat the boredom, I walk, do yoga or simple exercise(3 different routines)
    • Quote-To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. - Buddha
  • #8 - Adapting a Positive Mindset
    • Quote: Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results - Willie Nelson
I am planning to incorporate the other ones as I forward in my routine. Not to be overenthusiastic and fail. These routines take time to build.

  • #7 Organize, Plan and Map Out Your Day
    • Quote: A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. - Bruce Lee
  • #6 Make time for loved ones
    • Quote-Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. - Rumi
  • #5 Work On A Personal Passion Project
    • Quote- Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. - David Frost
  • #4 Meditate To Clear The Mind
    • Quote - You know the value of every article of merchandise, but if you don't know the value of your own soul, it's all foolishness. - Rumi
  • #3 Stay Informed 
    • Quote - We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. - Albert Einstein.
  • #2 What Are You Grateful For?
    • Quote - A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be. - Albert Einstein
  • #1 Repeat
    • Quote - The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. - Vince Lombardi
    • Quote - Not he who has much is rich, who gives much. - Erich Fromm
I found it very simple and so powerful. I wanna make a baby steps in this new direction. Not yet there(I can resonate with Robert Frost Poem here - miles to go before I sleep). 



No comments:

Post a Comment