Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Best of 100 Days Challenge


I feel it is right time to retrospect and introspect. I was going through my 100 Days challenge videos.

I am posting Top 5 Videos to get the Best of 100 days. Please watch it and it is best time in practising what we have learnt in those 100 days. Please pass it to your friends, relatives and your groups if you find it useful and shareable.

Top 5 Best Videos

5th Spot
-----------
வேட்டையாடு விளையாடு (Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu) in Seek to be understood from the other’s view.
 - 11,200 Views in FB, 90 Views in YouTube

From Mahabharatha days, the fight is always within our families. One of the tools to avoid conflicts in relationship is habit 5 – First seek to understand.

My one of biggest fear is, without proper understanding, in a playful manner we are hurting our relationship in a deeper way. விளையாட்டு தனமாக நாம உறவுகளை வேட்டையாடி கொண்டு இருக்கோமோனு பயமாக உள்ளது

To avoid that, let us all take Stephen R Covey's habit 5.

4th Spot
-----------
EP-69 – Master the Art of Appreciation - Greatness Series
12,100 Views in FB, 1,100 in YouTube

I personally feel we lack a big time in appreciating others. This we need to learn from Westerns. Every human being is longing for appreciation. Take genuine Appreciation in your hand. You will be better manager, better leader, better parent, better partner. Credit goes to Success Principles by Jack Canfield.

3rd Spot
-----------
Relationship - Marriage by Dr. Ruthern Explained.
12,500 Views in FB, 1,300 in YouTube

Marriage is the foundation of our culture. Instead of playing a Single game(like Tennis) with your partner, please play a mixed double game in Life. Arguments damages the relationships. Conversations fosters relationship. To lead a peaceful life in marriage, we need to have synergistic approach with our partners. This is my personal favorite.

No.2 Video
---------------
Instead of resolutions, I want to have a mission statement, plan my week and plan my daily activities.
13,000 Views in FB, 649 views in YouTube

I personally feel we all should have a mission statement in Life to make right choices. Credit goes to Stephen R.Covey - Habit 2. We are all masterpiece in Life. Our life is nothing but the choices that we make or choose.

No.1 Video
----------------
Panchathanthiram Your 5 Balls - Begin with End in Mind–Zero to Hero Series
48,400 Views in FB, 5800 Views in YouTube

Balancing is the key to life. All Life Coaches do a "Wheel of Balancing Exercise". Credit goes to Dr. Jayanthasri Balakrishnan. She says, we all have five balls in Life to Balance.

The five balls are
1. Family – It’s a glass ball
2. Friends – It’s a glass ball
3. Health – It’s a glass ball
4. Mental Health (Manam) – It’s a glass ball &
5. Career. – It’s a rubber. It can bounce back.

All the first 4 balls are glass balls. Career is the rubber balls. Most of us live a life by keeping Career as the primary ball in Life whereas it is other way around.. Must watch and to implement in Life.

Bonus one:-
EP-82 – பெண் பாவம் - Looks aren’t everything. Believe me, I’m a Model says Cameron Russell TED Talk. - Zero to Hero in 100 days
1,117 Views in YouTube, 16 views in FB

I am pretty sure these videos do work wonders because of the following 3 reasons.
1. It is not my content. It is all not my original (Sutta) content. I can vouch it works J. I have given due credit to the right folks.
2. I am my own guinea pig. I learned, practiced and shared the Best Practices.
3. I followed KISS Model (Keep it Simple and Short). I have given it in a capsule format so that it can be practiced in day today life


- Rajesh Narayanan
Life In Simple Terms

No comments:

Post a Comment