Wednesday, January 15, 2020

EP- 100 – பயணங்கள் முடிவதில்லை – Leadership Lessons from Zero to Hero 100 days Journey – Greatness Series - Zero to Hero 100 days Personal Transformation Journey

We are in Episode 100. Grand Finale day.

இந்த
YouTube channel லை வாழ வைக்கும் தெய்வங்களாகிய எல்லா
ஹீரோயின்களுக்கும், ஹீரோக்களுக்கும்
வணக்கம்.

Wish you all a very happy Pongal.

As we have completed all the 7 Habits of Stephen Covey, I want take up
“Greatness Series” to address other best behaviours, habits, simplifying tools,
good books, Videos, TED Talks and resources.

5 Leadership lessons that I learn from Zero to Hero 100 days journey:-
·        
Consistency in small thing. Consistency is not a small thing. I failed
in many a times. I gave up quickly. I did not finish anything that I have
started most of the occasions. My friend Ramkumar always says, I do not one
thing consistency for a longer period. Listen to your voice. That is the
biggest gift that I got from him. Changing the habits are the hardest. It
requires time and effort. Some says, you require 21 days, 45 days and 66 days.
To permanently instil a new habit, I would say you need 100 days. If you are in
any situation of life, you need 100 days to make it better in phenomenal way.

·        
Analysis Paralysis. My friend Vissanth asked, “Do you have
script for all the 100 episode”. I was not having it. I had high level blue
print. I was confident that I could come with 100 episodes based on my
toastmaster’s exp. Do not procrastinate. Do not wait for the perfect moment to
start. Start something and refine it every day.

Don’t wait for 100% of info. Powell's advice
is don't take action if you have only enough information to give you less than
a 40 percent chance of being right, but don't wait until you have enough facts
to be 100 percent sure, because by then it is almost always too late.

·        
 “And, when you want something, all the
universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Alchemist, Paulo Coelho. I
got all the support from my family, friends, and relatives and from everywhere.
Nothing can be achieved by one person. In these 100 days, I got support,
content, piece of suggestion, feedback from every one similar to Paulo Coelho
quote.

·        
Be
strong - EP-64 – Be Strong (like Bheema) in the hard moments - Sharpen the Saw
– Zero to Hero 100 Days (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msTdXPNgBG0&t=18s). Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that
is typically stated as: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong". When
I lost my father, my wife supported me to continue. She was very strong to push
me in the hard moments. Similarly, My relatives Bharath and Revathi helped me
to continue the journey.

·        
Find
your purpose/meaning that drives you internally. We feel intrinsically
motivated after you identified that. Just lit the fire within you. I was very
lazy and not committed to any actions. Now my purpose is creating a positive
awareness, helping people in distress help me to push me every day.

Next steps from here:-
As I mentioned in few videos, My mother suffered from Depression for 15
years. I learned to manage my stress and balancing the life. As a way of giving
back, I can help for FREE as a life coach to manage any of you who are
interested to manage their life challenging situations, be it a student or home
maker or career challenges. I am sharing my numbers in FB page and email
address in the description.

What is in it for me? My mom always says, make your life meaningful for
4 people. They in turn do the same similar to “Pay it forward movie” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_It_Forward_(film))

I am taking two weeks break. Will be come back weekly two videos (One on
Mondays and one on Fridays).

Please share your suggestions, feedback, comments to
rajesh.x.narayanan@gmail.com
  
Acknowledgement, it is two steps acknowledgement

Private victory:
·        
My
Mother, Wife (Second mom), my two beautiful daughters. Father, my brother Venkatesh
and two sisters Pappu and Sujatha. My brother-in-laws Prakash, Raghu, Chechu
and sister-in-laws Gayathri1, Gayathri2 and every one of my family members. My relatives
Mala Chithi, Jayanthi from Bhusaval, Krishna, my cousin Bharath and Revathi who
pushed me to continue the videos after my father’s death.

·        
My
mentor Saro. My Coaches Brian Bailey, Cheenu Srinivasan and Shyleswari

·        
Toastmasters,
Valgha Valamudan, ICF Coaching community and Jeevan vidya workshop

·        
Satyameva
Jayathe programme, Jayanthasri Balakrishnan youtube video, Bharathi Baskar,
Priyathambi, Aanbal, Pennbal, Anbal books, Dr.Shalini video in YouTube

·        
Robin
sharma, Tony Robbins,

·        
Periyar,
Osha Books & other materials. Timeless lessons from Thirukkural, Athichudi,
Bharathiar books

Public Victory regarding YouTube channel

·        
Prabha
seeded the thought to share the content with many.

·        
My
close friend A. Ramesh who has shared a lot of content and materials.

·        
My
Pktians friends and MSEC college groups.

·        
My
college friends & Babu Raj Kumar who discussed current issues.

·        
Kavitha
and family from Houston who suggested books and materials.

·        
Friends
helped me with their support on the daily videos. Vijay, Vinod, Vissanth,
Sabeena, Joe, Sujana, Hayagreen, Prabhu, Sharon, Jayapriya, Rekha Selvam,
Anuradha, Saranya, Umameshwari, Usharani and Sumathi.

·        
Each
and every one of the subscribers who tirelessly supported these 100 days.

A Big thanks to each and every one of you in shaping me and my thought
process and YouTube videos.

The word thanks looks smaller in front of your contribution.

Cheat Sheet:-

About me:-
EP-0 - Who am I? - Rajesh
Narayanan
If you do not know me personally, you can check out
this video




No comments:

Post a Comment