Thursday, December 19, 2019

EP-78 – வாழ்க்கை வாழ்வதற்கே Wisdom from Death Bed - Greatness Series - Zero to Hero 100 days Personal Transformation Journey

We are in
Episode 78.

இந்த YouTube channel லை வாழ வைக்கும் தெய்வங்களாகிய எல்லா
ஹீரோயின்களுக்கும், ஹீரோக்களுக்கும்
வணக்கம்.

As we have
completed all the 7 Habits of Stephen Covey, I want take up “Greatness Series” to
address other best behaviours, habits, simplifying tools, good books, Videos,
TED Talks and resources.

In my childhood and
School days, I acted in a very selfish way(எச்ச கையால காக்கா ஓட்ட மாட்டேன்). I never helped anyone. I was very adamant
as well.

Being a teacher, my
mother beaten me like anything. She always says, “Do not pamper yourself and your
body, they will burn it one day. People come back without even looking back at
you”.

My mom always
instilled the long term view of life. This death always fascinates me.

Recently I read the
Guardian Article – “Top 5 regrets of Dying”

Please click here:-
Top five regrets of the dying | Society |
The Guardian

Video
The Top 5
Regrets Of The Dying (Don't Let This Be You)

Other TED Video:-
Emily
Levine: How I made friends with reality - TED Talks

Exercise for today: Take one regrets and live for a month.
Take the next one for a month, so on and so forth.

Conclusion:-
These regrets resonates with Erma Bombeck Mission statement https://msb.franklincovey.com/inspired/bombeck

That we discussed in EP-32 – Personal Mission Statement 2.0–
Private Victory to Public Victory – Zero to Hero Series - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doYYs0pX5ok

When a child is born, child is crying and everyone around is
smiling. Live a life in such a way that when you die, you have a smile, and
everyone around you is crying.

We all have only one LIFE to live. Let us live fully so that
we won’t regret later.

Tagline: வாழ்க்கை வாழ்வதற்கே.

About me:-
EP-0 - Who am I? - Rajesh Narayanan
If you do not know me personally, you can check out this
video




No comments:

Post a Comment